Tequila, Mezcal, & Agave Spirits Workshop – July 12-13, 2018
INSTRUCTORS: Kobe Desmet and Moonshine University instructors
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register by June 21, 2018 for 3 nights at the Brown Hotel included with tuition.
Check-in date: 7/11/18, check-out date: 7/13/18
Tequila. Mezcal. Agave Spirits.
What is the difference? Join us to find as we explore one of the most regulated distillates in the world.
What is Agave?
- A discourse about the plant and its meaning throughout history.
The different species of Agave according to region
- Agave Tequilana
- Agave Angustifolia
- Agave Americana
- Agave Karwinskii
- Agave Durangensis
- Agave Inaequidens
- Agave Maximilliana
- Agave Potatorum
- Agave Salmiana
- Hands-on distilling of agave syrup spirit
- Source material tasting
- Pump to still
- Heads, hearts, & tails
- Sensory training
- Recap on different agave-based beverages, production styles, and differences
TUITION: $1,995.00 USD
- All class-related materials
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments daily
- Networking reception, evening following first day of class
- Transportation between the Brown Hotel and Moonshine University
Out of stock