Terms and Conditions
Cancellations will be accepted, provided that notification is given in writing to Moonshine University®. Cancellations must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com or via USPS to Registrar, Moonshine University®, 801 S. 8th Street, Louisville, KY 40203 and must be received by the stated cancellation and refund deadlines listed below. Moonshine University® reserves the right to charge any costs incurred prior to cancellation.
- Payment must be received at the time of registration, or, if mailing a check, within one week from the date of registration or registration will be forfeited.
- Registration fee must be paid in full prior to the start date of the course.
- For registration fees that include hotel accommodations, Moonshine University® will not make reservations at the hotel for registrant until registration fee is paid.
- Moonshine University® cannot guarantee hotel availability past the “Early Bird Special” end date.
- Circumstances permitting, student registration can be transferred to the next scheduled course or to another person within the same company, one time and one time only.
- Transfer requests must be received at least 10 days before the first scheduled day of class.
- Any transfer requests received after the 10-day mark are subject to a 40% rescheduling fee.
- Moonshine University® reserves the right to deny transfer at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to availability of space & course schedule.
- All refunds are issued by check and sent via USPS regular mail, or directly via PayPal, where applicable.
- Cancellations received at least 30 calendar days before the scheduled event will receive a 95% refund.
- Cancellations received at least 10 business days before the scheduled event will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days before the event are not eligible for a refund and registrant will be charged the full registration fee.
Registrants who fail to attend the course for which they are registered will be charged the full registration fee and will not be eligible for any refund or transfer options.
Should inclement weather prevent an event from occurring on the scheduled date, Moonshine University® will reschedule the date — cancellation policies will apply (see cancellation policies above).
Please consult the following for official news regarding the event status/schedule:
Christin Head, Registar