Terms and Conditions
Cancellations will be accepted, provided that notification is given in writing to Moonshine University®. Cancellations must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via USPS to Registrar, Moonshine University®, 801 S. 8th Street, Louisville, KY 40203 and must be received by the stated cancellation and refund deadlines listed below. Moonshine University® reserves the right to charge any costs incurred prior to cancellation.
- Payment must be received at the time of registration, or, if mailing a check, within one week from the date of registration or registration will be forfeited.
- A payment plan may be used upon request for the 6-Day Distiller Course and is outlined below, no other classes are eligible for a payment plan.
- Registration fee must be paid in full at least 3 weeks prior to the start date of the course.
- For registration fees that include hotel accommodations, Moonshine University® will not make reservations at the hotel for registrant until registration fee is paid.
- Moonshine University® cannot guarantee hotel availability past the “Early Bird Special” end date.
- Payment plan must be requested prior to registration through the Registrar and is only applicable to the 6-Day Distiller Course.
- Payment plan requires a 50% down payment which is non-refundable and non-transferable and must be received within one week from the date of registration or registration will be forfeited.
- The remaining balance will be split into 2 equal payments with the last payment needing to be paid in full by 3 weeks prior to the start date of the course.
- Failure to make your last payment on time will forfeit your 50% deposit, your second payment (if paid) will be refunded to you.Any applicable discounts will be applied to the last payment.
- The responsibility of making timely payments belongs to the registrant. Failure to meet payment deadlines will result in registration and deposit forfeiture.
- Circumstances permitting, student registration can be transferred to the next scheduled course or to another person within the same company, one time and one time only.
- Transfer requests must be received at least 14 days before the first scheduled day of class.
- Any transfer requests received after the 14-day mark are subject to a 40% rescheduling fee.
- Transfers/Class Credit must be applied within one year of the original class dates.
- Moonshine University® reserves the right to deny transfer at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to availability of space & course schedule.
- All refunds are issued by check and sent via USPS regular mail, or directly via PayPal, where applicable.
- Cancellations received at least 30 calendar days before the scheduled event will receive a 95% refund.
- Cancellations received at least 14 business days before the scheduled event will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received less than 14 business days before the event are not eligible for a refund and registrant will be charged the full registration fee.
Registrants who fail to attend the course for which they are registered will be charged the full registration fee and will not be eligible for any refund or transfer options.
Promo Code Misuse
Promotions and codes must be used at time of purchase of registration. Registrants are expected to use any promotional codes, discount plans or referral programs in a responsible, honest manner. Those who do not will be subject to charges up to and including the full benefits acquired in said misuse.
Should inclement weather prevent an event from occurring on the scheduled date, Moonshine University® will reschedule the date – cancellation policies will apply (see cancellation policies above).
Please consult the following for official news regarding the event status/schedule: